Image Map

Thursday 26 February 2015

I Must Confess

I think I now like Pepsi more than Coke. And I feel like a complete traitor.

I hate compromising. I am stubborn and kinda selfish and I want to do/eat/watch/etc. what I want. But I try because I like my hubby more than I hate compromise. 

Sometimes I use the full service side of the gas station... I know it's more expensive and I am totally capable of doing it myself but sometimes I just don't feel like getting out of my car. Especially if it's raining.

I joined a non-profit industry organization and regret it. I think what they do for the industry is great but it is so much work and takes up time that I want to spend with my family, friends, blogging.

I didn't like Ellen Degeneres' latest book. Like really didn't. At all. I bought it on Audible and I feel like I wasted a credit. I do love her show. 

I prefer Carolans to Baileys. Carolans is creamier and cheaper, so to me it's a no-brainer.

I like to dip McDonald's fries into a chocolate milkshake. It sounds weird and gross and I have no clue why I ever tried it but I am so glad I did.

I didn't set an alarm this morning and slept in a half hour. It was awesome.
 

Can I please stay here forever?

How often do you feel the need to confess?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!