Image Map

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Bump Date: Baby P Does Amsterdam

Greetings from Amsterdam!



How far along: 18 weeks

Size of Baby: a sweet potato / 5.5 inches

Gender: our  u/s is scheduled for June 18th and fingers crossed baby cooperates... I seem to be carrying low so it feels like another sign we will be welcoming a baby boy.

Symptoms: I have a new one and it's weird: body odour. People's scents are so very strong and even though they generally aren't bad, they are overwhelmingly strong so I have to force myself not to put space between me and whatever person I am speaking with. This is especially hard right now while I am overseeing a training seminar for 35 of our sales affiliates from all over Europe and Asia. 

Stretch marks: Nothing yet but I keep forgetting to lube up the belly so need to get on that.

Sleep: I am so exhausted at end of the day right now that I pass right out, no sleep problems right now!


Husband: not enjoying being on his own right now but probably just because I'm not there to make his lunches and feed the animals ;)

Belly Button: in

Movement: Nada. Zip. Zilch. Starting to doubt it will ever happen.

Cravings: nothing really and thank goodness because who knows if I could get it! 

Maternity Clothes: I can't wear my maternity jeans yet so rocking my belly band like a champ.

Best Part of The Week: I'm in Amsterdam, it's awesome.

Worst Part of the Week: Flying here. Dreading? Flying home.

Missing Most: WINE! BEER! 

Looking Forward To: getting home on Friday night with two full days ahead of me to relax. No plans and none will be made. I might grocery shop. I will sleep.

Question for other Mamas out there: how did you figure out what diapers to use? Did you buy a pack of each brand to try out as newborn? And does Amazon Mom deliver to Canada?

I have been working on the mirror bump photos and (I think) am getting a bit better, but what do I do with my face?? I always look miserable...



2 comments:

  1. That is definitely a baby bump! Huggies for boys and pampers for girls was kind of the rule I heard. We always used Huggies, tired Kirkland brand but they sucked.
    Hope the rest of the training goes smoothly and your plane ride goes by in a blur. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha you look great! I noticed a bunch of people crop the mirror photo at neck level probably for the same reason!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!