Image Map

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Introducing... Sarahphrasing Life


I have been thinking a lot about my blog in the last week and I want to make a few changes.  Basically I want to use this space to express myself in whatever way I am feeling at that moment.  I used to love writing when I was a little girl and in my early teens but at some point I just stopped.  I’m not even sure if I was any good at it but I enjoyed doing it.  And I have always fantasized about writing a book and every so often I find myself trying to come up with some sort of plot or character that I could write about.  So far I haven't come up with anything but I’m sure my mind will continue to wander. 
So then I wanted to start a blog but I didn’t tell anyone about it.  Not even when I started it.  No one in my life knows this blog exists and for now I want to keep it that way.  Unfortunately I am self-conscious and while I’m finding my voice I want to keep this for me (and blogland J).

I had two ideas for naming my blog, the Wine Wife (because I am obsessed with wine) and another one that I really like but it reveals my name, something I was originally trying to avoid.  But why?  It's just a name and I read all these great blogs by people who are brave enough to put themselves out there and I think it's amazing.  I also think I can do it too.  So I am going to take one small step.
 
Welcome to Sarahphrasing Life.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!