Image Map

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Restless Nights, Exhausted Mornings


I am taking a poll - how many people out there let their dogs, or any pet, sleep on the bed?  From day one (he’s 4.5) Milo has curled his 26lb body into a little ball and found his spot between us at the very end of the bed.  I barely knew he was there.  For the last few weeks however, he has migrated over to my half  tiny portion of the bed and stretches right out.  I was dealing with it, my legs are pretty small and I even shift him over when needed.  But then the cat decided he wants to join in and it might be ok if Jinx wasn’t 19lbs. 
So basically my husband takes over 2/3 of the bed and the furbies now take up the bottom half of my tiny side:
 
 
And that my friends is my latest excuse reason why I can’t get out of bed when my alarm goes off at 6am.  And most likely also why I am exhausted when I wake up.  What do I do??  They refuse to sleep on hubby's side.  I would love a king bed and we have a large master bedroom but can't fit a king size mattress up our tiny stairs.  At this point I don't think I could even keep them off.
 
Please, anyone and everyone, (humane) suggestions are welcome!!!
 
 
post signature
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!