Image Map

Friday 1 November 2013

Celebrating My Hubby


Today is hubby’s birthday and I am excited to spend the entire weekend with him to celebrate.  We don’t have much planned because a week from now we are headed to one of his favourite places, LAS VEGAS! 

Here is the man who captured my heart, loves me unconditionally and supports me in most things I do (he’s also pretty great at talking me out of the things I shouldn’t!).  He tells me he loves me every day and I am so thankful to have him in my life.  

 
This is my favourite photo from our wedding.  If I could choose only one picture to capture that day, this would be the one.  The looks on our faces radiate happiness (yes, I really just said that and yes it’s super cheesy but I love it) and even though the whole day was amazing and I could not have been happier, this picture captures that feeling in one moment.
 

This is the moment that led to the photo above - the day we got engaged.  He proposed outside our favourite restaurant that overlooks the lake in (our) summer holiday-land.  It was perfect.


 

I am so lucky to have married my best friend.

Have an amazing weekend everyone!

S.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!