Image Map

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Bump Date: 21 Weeks

I am so happy to say that I am feeling much better this week! I am still pretty tired but my overall mood has definitely shifted. We do have something very exciting happening this week so that may helped.

A no make-up selfie with one of hubby's lawnmowers in the background, we're rocking 21 weeks!


How far along: 21 weeks

Size of Baby: a pomegranate / 10.5 inches... last week it was a banana at 6.5" so my baby has basically almost doubled in size?? and where are these gigantic pomegranates coming from? Not too sure about these apps right now...

Gender:
 ONE MORE SLEEP!

The ultrasound is tomorrow!!!

I am equally excited and terrified - sh*t's getting real!

Symptoms: not too bad this week, mainly just feeling tired, my hip and back aren't even that bad so maybe yoga is helping :)

Stretch marks: Not yet and getting better with the evening lather up.

Sleep: sleeping well this week, loving my snoogle.

Husband: surprised me again this week when he rolled over one morning and cuddled up behind and asked "how are my lady and my baby doing this morning?"

Belly Button: in

Movement: I THINK I am finally feeling something! It's more like the odd air bubble than a kick but it's nothing I have felt before and it's in my belly. So fingers crossed I just feel more :)

Cravings: I am enjoying bland things like pepperoni pizza and muffins but no need to have cravings.

Maternity Clothes: maternity is just the most comfortable now especially with it being hot.

Best Part of The Week: finally feeling our little babe <3

Worst Part of the Week: getting up every morning, it's such a struggle lol

Missing Most: it's so gorgeous out and I am so missing enjoying wine in the sun.

Looking Forward To: tomorrow's ultrasound!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!