Image Map

Friday 31 July 2015

A Baby P Moment

The cutest thing happened last night or more accurately this morning see as it was around 4:45am but that’s beside the point. I just don’t want to forget these little moments and that is exactly why I have this space.

Milo woke me up at 4:45 (yes AM the little f*****) and when I let him outside to do his business our cat Jinx abandoned his porch bed and decided to come in and snuggle with us. We all went back up to our bedroom (where hubby was of course blissfully asleep) and climbed back into our appropriate beds. I wrapped myself around my snoogle with the long part of the pillow supporting my belly.  Jinx is also a big fan of the snoogle and loves to lay right on top of it. This time he lay on top of it right along my belly and started to purr.
The sweetest thing happened next.

After a few moments of Jinx purring our baby girl started to kick. They were right next to each other and it was like they were having their own little cuddle with him purring and her kicking away. I laid still so I wouldn’t disturb them and eventually fell back asleep.

Now I have no clue if she was able to feel his purring or if he was able to feel her kicks but I like to think that they did. And I can’t wait for more little moments like these.

What will it be like when they finally meet each other? I hope they are the best of friends

Have a wonderful weekend everyone! Monday is a holiday here and we are heading up to the Okanagan to spend a week with my hubby’s family at the cabin.




2 comments:

  1. That is such a sweet story!! Best friends already! Enjoy the long weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet. I know that made your day! Precious memory!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!