Image Map

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Christmas 2014 Recap

I feel like Christmas comes and goes so fast now!  I really hope that when we have kids we will be forced to slow down and take it all in and the build-up will last a bit longer.  I think for my husband and I, we focus so much on work and getting things wrapped up that all of a sudden Christmas is three days away and we scramble to pack everything into a couple days.  We are also very much homebodies so we don’t take advantage of all the things happening around town but I can just imagine watching the magic of Christmas through a child’s eyes and I know we will do things differently.
With all that being said we did have a wonderful Christmas.  We saw tons of amazing Christmas light displays, ate too much, drank too much, were spoiled by our families and spent time catching up with everyone.  Not so shockingly I didn’t take any photos after enjoying our own little celebration Christmas morning… but below are a few for you to enjoy.
 
On Christmas Eve we always bundle up (including Milo in his Christmas sweater) and head out with hot (Baileys) coffee to drive around and look at the lights.   
 
This house is amazing every year and we always leave a donation
 
In front of my brother-in-law's tree for his business
 
Checking out the fireman's lights at one of the park's by our house
 

A horrible pose but I wanted to get the hanging lights up in the tree... so pretty!
 
One day I will have deer like this on our lawn.

These trees were my favourite...
 

... I stood right underneath for sooo long.
 
Christmas morning mimosas!


He did it!!  After 3 years he finally did it!!  (I cried)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and wish everyone a very Happy New Year!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!