Image Map

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Hump Day Happiness

[caption id="attachment_164" align="alignnone" width="300"]Happy Hump Day! Happy Hump Day![/caption]

It's Wednesday, my fourth favourite day!  My favourite days are as follows:

#1 Saturday - because I get to sleep in, do nothing whatever I want all day, have drinks that afternoon night and still look forward to another day off the next day!  Approximately 10am on Saturday morning is probably my favourite time.  (Does anyone else have a single favourite TIME of the week or am I a little weird?)

#2 Sunday - second sleep in and recovery day off!  And there is always the possibility of a little Sunday Funday!

#3 Friday - I still have to wake up and go to work but I have so much to look forward to starting with wine at wine o'clock (about 7pm to be exact because hubby always makes me drive on our Friday night outings... he drives when we go away and to family dinners and events so I suck it up because I am so not a fan of long distance driving and staying sober at family dinners!).

#4 Thursday - the day before Friday and The Big Bang Theory is on, it runs a close second to Friday for the #3 spot because I love me some TBBT!

#5 Wednesday Hump Day - because when I kiss hubby goodbye in the morning he reminds me that when I get home that night we are more than halfway to the weekend.

And that's about it because Monday and Tuesday really don't even register on my radar and I just focus on getting through them!

It is my night to cook dinner and I usually stress about it (baking I love, cooking I find stressful) but hubby let me take out the last shepherds pie freezer dinner I made in the summer, so into the oven and throw together a salad, easy!

How is your hump day going?

Sxxo.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!