Image Map

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Snack Attack

I found these gems at Walmart last week and I am now addicted to them.  I haven't seen them in years and then I was stuck in line at a random Walmart and picked up the snack pack (I am a marketer's sucker dream, they always get me with the register displays!).  I devoured the snack pack.  Then I was in the Walmart by my work and I saw the full size for ONLY 50 CENTS MORE THAN THE SNACK PACK!!  I had to buy it right?  That is totally a bargain!

I actually may have bought two.

Except now I have them in a drawer at my desk and I can't stop eating them.

I have now banned myself from Walmart on my lunch break.

2013-10-08 13.55.28

 

How do you manage your snack attacks?

Sxxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!