Image Map

Thursday 12 December 2013

Your Hair Will Thank You!


When I was little my older sister had long hair and I always had short hair.  I like to think it’s because my older sister always convinced me to chop mine off and try the short hairstyles she thought were cute but never actually wanted to do to herself, but my mom probably has a different reason.  I remember her telling me that I never let her brush my hair, much less style it.  So I always had fairly short hair.
Cut to my early 20’s when I decided I wanted long hair (ignoring the time I cut it off for an ex – before he was an ex because as I read that it seems to need clarifying?) and I now have long hair.  When I get it cut, I ask for the bare minimum required and because I basically never do anything with my hair (except colour it) it’s pretty healthy so I get to keep it long which makes me happy.  And me happy is a good thing.
 
 


My lovely long wedding hair...
 
My hair now (darker)
 
The hair I wish I was brave enough to have!
 

The one thing I do deal with is an oily scalp.  I know however that it is bad to wash your hair every day, and so in order to not look like a nasty grease-head who accidentally used grease instead of mousse (I don’t even use mousse, or hairspray… do they still make mousse?), I use dry shampoo.  Not any dry shampoo though, only Batiste.
http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod2040049
 
I have tried all kinds, expensive ones, pretty packaging ones, name brand I recognize ones… and I always come back to Batiste.  It’s like mascara – I have one I use that works for me but whenever I see a sale every once in a while I try a new one.  Like right now Costco has a package of 3 for the price of 2 and it’s the brand I use (Cover Girl) but it’s the ‘Clump Crusher’ and I have never used it.  Do I or don’t I?  Does anyone have any feedback?
Wow I really got off topic there!  Back to Batiste dry shampoo.  I love this stuff.  And I am not being asked to do this is in any way by the company I am simply giving my opinion because if someone else out there finds an amazing product they love, I want to know about it.
What is your amazing can't-live-without product?

 
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!