Image Map

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Simply Delicious Spinach Dip

Every time we have people over K asks what appie she should bring and I always ask for the same thing: spinach dip.  It's amazing, so easy to make and always a crowd pleaser... except for my husband who for some crazy reason isn't a fan but really that just means there is more for me!
A huge thank you to K for introducing this deliciousness into my life!

Ingredients:
1 package frozen chopped spinach
1 package dry vegetable soup mix (I use Knorr)
1 can water chestnuts
1 cup mayo
1 cup greek yogurt 
 
Directions
1. thaw spinach, squeeze out all excess liquid* 
2. chop water chestnuts 
3. throw spinach, water chestnuts, soup mix, mayo and greek yogurt into a bowl and mix it all together
4. Serve and enjoy!
My favourite way to devour this dip is dipping big chunks of sourdough bread into the bowl but it's also delicious with tortilla chips, pita bread, carrots... the options are endless!  
What are some of your favourite appetizer recipes?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!