Image Map

Sunday 11 May 2014

Celebrating My Mom(s)

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, Mom #2 (my MIL), my sister and sister-in-laws who are moms as well as all the moms to be!  And furbaby moms!  When I was planning our Mother's Day lunch, my mom's only request was to go somewhere near the water, and seeing as we live in a huge port one would think that would be easy.  Not so much.  There are plenty of restaurants with water views, but only two that get you really close to the water. One has a huge amazing patio but the worst service (because of their patio they are always really busy and always have been) but the other restaurant has been open a year and is fabulous.  We lucked out with amazing weather and sat right on the outside edge of the patio with a view of the water.  It was perfect.



Hubby and his mom



This celebration called for Prosecco!



The best woman I know, love you Mom



My man enjoying the view


We had a great time, lots of chatting and laughing, and enjoying the delicious food... I loved my eggs benny with cream cheese so much that I didn't even think about taking a photo, I just wanted it in my mouth!  So I didn't take a single food photo, sorry, but we are definitely going back so there will be another chance.


Hubby and I are both so lucky to have these amazing women in our lives, who love and support us always.  I feel especially lucky because not only do I have my mom, who I can never thank enough for all she has done for me and my sisters and the strength she had after my dad died, but I have also been blessed with a wonderful mother-in-law who welcomed me into the family with open arms.  I am thankful that were able to celebrate with our Moms on this special day.


I hope everyone had wonderful day as well! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!