Image Map

Wednesday 7 May 2014

Hair Help Needed!

Can we talk about hair for a second? It's no secret - I love my hair.  It's long and has a wicked natural wave after being in a bun for a while.  Honestly I could do more with my hair, it ends up in a blah bun at the base of my neck way too often, but as long as I have the length I basically couldn't care less. 


My favorite wedding pictures show off my hair:






Ok I may just have really loved my wedding and take advantage of any opportunity to go through the pictures...


But I really do have a hair crisis!  I cannot find a shampoo that doesn't leave my hair super greasy the morning of day two!  I don't wash my hair every day and I don't want to.  I have nothing against dry shampoo and in fact I have a pretty decent stash of it but when not even dry shampoo can help on day 2, we have a problem.


These brands have both failed me recently:





So I need suggestions please and I would rather not break the bank.  And I'm not going to lie, I am seriously considering Suave Natural because I think it's pretty damn affordable and Kristin Cavalari uses it  and I love all her hair pins on Pinterest. Anyone tried it?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!