Image Map

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Blueberry Lime Margarita

I am so excited to share this refreshingly delicious cocktail with you and just in time for long weekend shenanigans! My brother-in-law actually made these for us at the lake and I was hooked immediately.  I love blueberries and have them in my morning smoothie Monday through Friday... I even have a blueberry bush in my garden but it has never once grown a blueberry.  But thankfully I always have some in the fridge so I can whip a batch of these up pretty quick!


Ingredients
Makes one pitcher:
7oz tequila
5oz triple sec
1/2 can frozen Limeaid
2 cups blueberries*
3-4 cups of ice

Directions
Throw all the ingredients listed above into the blender and mix until smooth.  I start with 2 cups of ice and add more as I go.  

*I have used both fresh and frozen blueberries and both work great but I think fresh berries make a smoother mixture






To recap, these are super easy to make and will definitely be a crowd pleaser... let me know how it goes!

Have you had any other blueberry cocktails?  
 
Linking up with Mandy!

Mandy's Recipe Box

1 comment:

  1. I am going to a friend's party this weekend and think this sounds like a winner! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!