Image Map

Thursday 14 August 2014

Currently I'm...

I am way too late to link up with Jenna and Anne but I loved the posts I read so I am doing it on my own anyway and hopefully I remember to join in next time.

Currently I’m...
 
Reading
 the book Crazy Rich Asians for book club.  But I went to power read tonight and I can't find it... and book club is on Friday.  I am over halfway through it but will likely be up until the wee hours tomorrow night/Friday morning to get through it.  I really like it so far, it took me a while to get into it but that may have been because I started it while we were on vacation (my one goal was to read the book and you would think that could happen in a week but apparently not) and was constantly distracted by adorable little people.  And by little people I mean nieces and nephews.  Our next book is Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty - apparently Reese Witherspoon read and enjoyed it and I'm a fan so that's got to mean something right?

Enjoying the cooler weather we have had the last couple days.  I realize I am really reaching on this one but I just came home from vacation and am having lake, wine, food and family fun withdrawal so I'm a tad grumpy.  Oh and the recipes I have discovered (thank you Pinterest!) to use up some of the zucchini that grew in the garden.

Photographing ummm everything.  My husband makes fun of me because I am always taking pictures of Milo and Jinx (including my never-ending quest to try and get a good selfie with one of them), food I'm eating and drinks I'm drinking, hubby sleeping, hubby cuddling the fur babies... EVERYTHING!  I should really learn to use my DSLR so maybe I can actually use some of them.

Feeling tired, sluggish and irritable. I'm not sure why exactly but I have been tired since I woke up on Sunday.  Getting caught up at work has meant a couple late nights but I am getting at least 6.5-7 hours of sleep at night. What I am not getting?  Exercise.  I am eating fairly well but I always cave in the evening.  I just don't have any motivation to do anything about it.

Listening to Glee's Christmas CD.  No joke.  These are the only CDs in my car that my husband will listen to and I keep forgetting to find something new.  Other than that I am catching up the Story Worthy podcasts.  Hmm reading that over I sound super lame.  I need to get some music in my life - suggestions please!

What are you listening to right now?  What do you listen to for motivation?  

source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!