Image Map

Sunday 16 March 2014

Dinner Plan

Happy St. Patrick's Day Eve!  I'm not Irish but as many people know I enjoy a drink or 5 so this is a great holiday for me to partake in... except it's Monday and I have a lot of work to do over the next three weeks so a hangover just won't work for me right now.  But I will enjoy vicariously through all the social media posts and pictures so please put in a good effort.
 
We've had a good weekend and once again I'm so sad that it's Sunday.  Hopefully I won't have much time to be sad that it's Monday and there are four more sleeps to another Friday... I really think it's time we rally for a 4 day work week. 
 
I am still loving our weekly dinner plans but I need to get into the habit of creating them on Thursday... I always end up doing the grocery shop and then the dinner plan which is pretty ass backwards because we always have the same things.  If I remember to plan ahead then we can try different things, maybe even have a goal of one new recipe a week.  Wish me luck.
 
Here is what we have cooking this week:
 
 
I took a lot of inspiration from Skinnytaste this week, the frittata and a couple of veggie sides are from the website and I have never made them before.  I am really hoping they turn out because they look delicious and are somewhat healthy so it's a win-win.
 
I hope everyone had a great weekend, looking forward to all the recaps tomorrow, and to all the Irish ENJOY!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!