Image Map

Monday 31 March 2014

Oil of Oregano: Devil Juice

As usual I was bummed to wake up on Monday morning but because of the madness that is my work life right now I figured it would pass in a blur... Until I started feeling like crap right before lunch.  It just kind of hit me like a wall, headache, sore throat, achy body... All I wanted to do was crawl into bed and knock myself out with some NyQuil, but that wasn't happening.  So I worked until 6pm (ugh) and then as soon as I got home I let hubby do it.  I let him torture me.  Torture as in putting 3 drops of oil of oregano under my tongue.  He won't let me swallow for at least 30 seconds (minds out of the gutter ladies!) and then I still can't drink for like 5 minutes.  If you haven't tried it, let me tell you that this shit is disgusting.  DISGUSTING!  I gag every time.  But his grandparents swear by it and they just celebrated their 70th anniversary so I feel like I can't really go wrong here.


Devil juice (aka oil of oregano)

I woke up this morning feeling a bit better and the best part? No sore throat. Fever is gone too but I still have a stuffed nose but that's ok, a cold I can deal with.  


They always seem to know when you need a little love the most

Does anyone else have any good cold and flu remedies?  There is no chance of a sick day in my near future so I need to kick this thing in the ass!

Happy Tuesday friends!


2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this as a cure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably because it doesn't actually work - it didn't help up helping me and I have now banned my hubby from trying to give it to me haha! Sometimes rest is the only cure :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!