Image Map

Monday 10 March 2014

Monday Rambling

I left the house 30 minutes late today.  My coffee is not kicking in and I am so damn tempted to chug a Coke (real Coke, as in not Coke Zero or Diet) for the sugar rush but am so far resisting.  My eyeballs feel like a hazy film is covering them and it’s seriously hard to keep them open.  I promised myself I would work out at lunch today and thankfully I still plan on keeping that promise because I do actually think I will feel more awake after.

I am very much looking forward to getting home this evening but at the same time I am dreading it because everything I was supposed to do yesterday but didn’t will be waiting for me.  Like the massive pile of clean clothes covering the couch.  At least the furbies will have a comfy napping spot.  What about the things I wrote about wanting to do on Friday, you ask?  Nothing. Zip.  No way Jose.  I will have to plan to do those another time.

The key thing will be to keep myself awake until it’s time to go to bed… as a lover of naps I want to lay my head down whenever I can but it always screws up my nighttime sleep.  Or maybe I’m just  night owl – I will be exhausted until I crawl into bed and then I want to stay up forever.  Ahhh #firstworldproblems.

I will admit however that an extra hour of daylight is wonderful and the sun came out yesterday and has managed to stay.  I am looking forward to watching this little guy go crazy when I take him out to enjoy it!
Sun worshiping
I hope to be back tomorrow with something intelligent to say (but no promises ;)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!