Image Map

Sunday 5 October 2014

#Blogtober14: Fall Bucket List

So I woke up this morning and realized that I completely flaked out on yesterday :(  I totally forgot.  But I'm back today, even though it's basically the end of the day and it's Sunday so will probably be quite short. Still counts.

Today's #Blogtober14 prompt is determine my Fall bucket list.  First bucket list ever.

Here goes...

   - make apple cider using apples from my husband's family orchard

   - carve pumpkins!

   - stock our freezer with tasty meals

   - make soup using the butternut squash from our garden

   - Find some Pinterest recipes that will use up all the bananas in the freezer

   - Purchase copper cups and learn how to make a Moscow Mule


Helene in Between



How many do you think I will pull off?  What is on your Fall bucket list?
 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!