Image Map

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Today is Tuesday

Good afternoon friends, yes I made it for another day, better late than never right?  Still coughing like a 2-pack day smoker (I slept propped up on pillows in a seated position, might sound comfortable but it’s not) but showed up to work and have even been productive. Yay me!  And as a valued member (read: one of the only suckers left) of our company’s social committee, I even got to do some Halloween party planning and shopping.  The festivities will include a team building exercise in the form of a pumpkin carving contest and a pizza lunch with a nonstop stream of sugar throughout the day. 

Halloween party supplies
I love it when I get to shop for work... pumpkin carving supplies, prizes and so much candy.
If I were feeling better I would be really excited about today because tonight I go back to school!  Not that I have finally decided what I want to be when I grow up, but because my boss thinks I should get my Project Management Certification and because I heard this is an awesome thing to add to your resume plus my company is footing the bill.   So for the next 7 weeks I will be spending Tuesday night as a student.  Which obviously means I have to go back-to-school shopping, so fun.
 
And while I plan to get my study on, I think you should check out Kristyn’s post on how to use your DSLR camera.  I know I’m going to, I still use the automatic setting as you can probably tell from my photos which is pretty lame as a blogger.  Kristyn breaks it down into easy to understand terms (ie. I get it) plus she talks about me!  So please visit her so you can visit me… at least her thoughts on me, which if you know me at all, you know I enjoy being the centre of attention so this whole thing works for me.
And don’t forget to stop by tomorrow because I will be sharing some exciting news!!  (No I’m not pregnant).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!