Image Map

Friday 21 February 2014

#backthatazzup Friday: Holiday!

This week has been so crazy for me and all I can do is focus on getting myself on the plane Sunday to head to sun and relaxation.  And with that in mind I am linking up with Whitney for #backthatazzup and have chosen one of my Madonna favourites, Holiday, as I am continuously looping it in my head!
 
Random fact: In 1907, an ad campaign for Kellogg's Corn Flakes offered a free box of cereal to any woman who would wink at her grocer.
 
I will back next week with some actual content, have an awesome Friday!
 

 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. ha ha, that random fact is amazing! I love it! You can't go wrong with Madonna! I love your blog!

    http://whenthecowscomedancinghome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Random facts are my go-to when I don't have anything fun to say :) And you are so sweet, thank you for visiting and especially for commenting! Xxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!