Image Map

Sunday 2 February 2014

Loving Dinner Menus!

I am really loving the dinner menus we plan for the week, we may stray once or twice but it just makes life so much easier to know what's coming.  Add in my pre-made breakfasts and lunches and I am cruising the week food-wise.  Now if I could just win the lottery or invent the next iPod and get rid of that pesky work requirement I would be golden!  It's all about positive thinking right?
 
I have tried planning weekend meals but it doesn't really work... Fridays are date night and we always eat out (or takeout/delivery) and Saturday depends on how we're feeling but almost always we pickup something or get together with family/friends.  Hubby likes to cook something really tasty on Sundays and he usually plans that Friday or Saturday.  It's the one day he really likes to make something tasty and I am more than happy to let him.  For our meals Monday through Friday it's anything fast and easy, and hopefully tastes good too.
 
 
 
 
Monday: Spaghetti & Meat Sauce (I am going to use spaghetti squash instead of pasta!)
Tuesday: Breakfast for dinner: ham omelette with shredded potato hash
Wednesday: Chicken & mushroom pasta (one of my favorite comfort recipes)
Thursday: Fish & Chips (we really need to eat more fish and I am hoping to find a tasty cod recipe)
Friday: Dinner Out
 
Our dinner tonight consists of typical Super Bowl treats: sausage rolls, chicken wings, nachos, mini burgers... my tummy is going to hate me tomorrow! 
 
Go Seahawks!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. We do the same thing.. Every Sunday we plan all of our meals.. It makes life so much easier.. I love how you post it.. gives me some great ideas for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have gotten some great ideas from other blogs and hoping this keeps me a bit more on track ;) I plan to post the recipe for the chicken and mushroom pasta - it's from my mother-in-law, so simple and tasty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!