Image Map

Friday 7 February 2014

Quotes of Life

Friday is here and I could not be happier.  This has been a tough week at work and also a rough one emotionally.  I have been feeling blah and down and really wanted to spend the week hidden in bed under the duvet cover.  The good news is we have a long weekend and I plan to thoroughly enjoy the next three days!

I am linking up with Darci and friends for or 5 on Friday and thought I would some quotes that I am feeling particularly fond of right now.
 



 
1) There is nothing better than cracking a bottle of wine with a good friend or a group of friends, and all the laughter that ensues.  Or singing!  K and I crank up Pitch Perfect every couple months and belt out the songs at the top of our lungs.  I could not be more off key but it feels great!

 
source
 
2) Do I love what I do? No.  Do I enjoy the people I work with and am satisfied with what I do? Yes. But is that enough?  At this point it has to be because I'm not too sure that I would love to get out of bed for anything that requires me to wake up at a certain time and hang out at a desk all day.  But I have a good job, good benefits and job security (for right now anyway)... as a wife and partner I don't feel like I can roll the dice at this point in our lives.  And even if I did, what the heck would I do? How do you figure it out?  If anyone knows please tell me!


source
 
3)This isn't so much a quote as a description of my husband every day when I get home from work. He is always hungry!  I always get home later and want to relax (throw on comfy clothes and bury my face in my ipad) but I can only fend him off for so long on my nights to cook.  


source

 
4) My little sister is 4 years younger than me and we were not close in our teenage years but now she is my best friend.  And I miss her so much.  Last Fall she relocated because her fiancĂ© got into law school... YAY! for him but BOO! for me :(   I know it's only temporary but it really sucks being so far away from her.  Thank goodness for Facetime!!  As far as I know we won't see each other (in person) until August.  

 
source
 
5) I hope and pray that I am a strong person because I am currently fighting the hardest battle of my life and I need to win.

Only a few more hours left until my LONG weekend officially begins! 

Have a great weekend everyone!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!