Image Map

Thursday 17 July 2014

Netflix Bingeing

I am fully aware that I have an addictive personality.  I am obsessed with Buddy Burgers (mini cheeseburgers), can't go more than 30 minutes without applying lip gloss and am a complete weekend alcoholic social drinker, but my Netflix addiction might be the worst one yet. I even bought a speaker so that I can have my iPad on while in the shower.  I know, I have major issues. 

I wake up and as soon as the news headlines are over, I flip on my latest show and watch while I put my face on and then it's on in the background while I'm feeding the fur babies (and fish), packing up lunch and making my smoothie. While cooking dinner, taking a bath or shower, even when I'm working in the garden I am being entertained. And I'm probably jinxing myself here but I am kind of shocked that my old iPad 2 is still kicking!

What do I like to watch? Complete TV shows. As in it has ended and Netflix has all seasons including the series finale. I hate having to wait for seasons to show up. 

The first show I watched I had never even seen on TV and this is what got me hooked (thanks B! ;)

Friday Night Lights... pretty sure I would have loved to be a cheerleader with a football star boyfriend but I'm secretly scared I would have been a wallflower.  This is also when I got a girl crush on Connie Britton.


Source

Orange is the New Black... I got through the first season in one weekend and was thrilled when season 2 was finally released... I managed to hold off until Saturday, sped through the entire season... And then for some reason, about 30 minutes into the season finale, I turned it off.  And I still haven't finished it. Maybe I can't bear for it to end and knowing I still have something to go back to helps? 

I am currently plowing through How I Met Your Mother. I watched this show with hubby but after a year or so he got bored of it and it sort of fell off my radar screen.  I heard rumblings about the series finale but didn't pay much attention so thankfully I don't really know happens.  Love me some Barney though.  And Robin.
 
Source

 
On my to see list...
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Veronica Mars
  • House of Cards (started this one twice, never got past episode 1?!)
  • Breaking Bad
But I am going to need a new comedy/light hearted show pretty soon here - what do you suggest?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!