Image Map

Friday 17 January 2014

5 on Friday: booze, food,sun and shopping!

Happy Friday all!  Actually, Happy Friday Ya'll sounds SO much better.  I am pretty sure I was either meant to be a southern belle (right down to the dresses and hair) or I for sure was one in a previous life.  I watch Hart of Dixie religiously and I really identify with the Bluebells.  Anyway, I like to speak like one in my head. 

I am excited to be linking up with the lovely ladies for 5 on Friday today!  Here are 5 things currently on mind.

1. Wine. My wine choice for this weekend was newly introduced to me by my sister-in-law:

 


2. Food.  Specifically BAD food.  I must have a wicked case of PMS because all I want to do is stuff my face with burgers, fried food, chocolate and diet Dr. Pepper.  If I didn't know better I would think I'm knocked up (I'm not). 

3. Exercise. I am going to check out Curves' new program with Jillian Michaels, starting at 12:30pm today.  Because of things like #1 I have to get some sort of exercise routine in place.  Curves is a 30 minute program I can do on my lunch hour and JM gives a crazy workout on her DVDs so I'm hoping to get my sweat on.

4. Palm Springs!  Hubby and I finally decided on a week in Palm Springs at the end of February.  We haven't actually booked our flights yet but we will by next Friday.  His family has a place down there so I wish we went more often but that darn thing "life" always seems to get in the way!  In fact he and I have never been together!

5. Shopping.  I haven't gotten new shoes in a while! My feet are tiny so finding shoes that fit can be a problem, but thankfully Michael Kors has my back.  The Palm Springs Macy's is my haven for MK shoes, haven't missed yet!  I am  also planning a major Target excursion tomorrow, I need to pick up some basics and maybe (definitely) non-basics just because they're cute. 
~
 
As always I am beyond excited for the weekend - dinner date with the hubby tonight, Saturday shopping followed by a lazy Sunday.  Oh and reading!  My next book club "meeting" is next Friday (we're heading out of town for a spa day, beyond excited) and I haven't even started the book, Gone Girl, so cross your fingers for me!

What are you up to this weekend?

Linking up with Darci at the good life and friends!


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!