Image Map

Friday 24 January 2014

Five Chicks Walk Into a Spa...

The weekend I have been waiting for is finally here - right after work four other beauties and I are hitting the road for a nearby resort town to eat delicious food, drink chilled wine and get our pamper on!  All I have to do is get through the rest of the work day and then I'm off :)

So I'm linking up with Darci at the good life and friends for 5 on Friday, girls weekend style.

1. Dinner Out: we're going Italian and apparently the angel hair pasta is to die for - I will be going light on the pasta and heavy on the wine... unless it's really good, then I'm all in.  Who am I kidding, I'm obviously going all in.

2. Gone Girl: I can say I read it but I can't really say I like it. Looking forward to our discussion and hearing everyone's thoughts.
 

3. Spa: the joy of extended benefits and the second reason for the trip... Show me a registered massage therapist and I'll show you a very happy Sarah!  


4. Shopping in the Village: a late lunch post-spa, cocktails and wandering through all the stores.  


5. Friends: Feeling so lucky to have met and become friends with these amazing women.  
~

 
We have to pick a new book - please send suggestions!!

Cheers to a great weekend everyone!


 
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!