Image Map

Monday 27 January 2014

Meal Plans Are Working!

We had such a great weekend but boy was it busy!  I was away Friday night and most of Saturday and then Sunday was a scramble to get all my weekend chores done before we went to my parents' house for dinner.  It was one of those weekends that went by way too fast and my 'to do' list was barely touched.  Oh well, at least we have food and clean clothes for the next week!
 
We did great with our meal plan last week!  I like that it keeps us fairly organized and on track with trying to eat a bit healthier.
 
This is what we have planned for dinners this week:
 
 
The chicken and mushroom pasta is my mother-in-law's recipes and it's so simple but so tasty, I will post the recipe at some point.
 
Here's hoping this week flies by and Friday is here before we know it!  I am also hoping to get my weekend recap up tomorrow :)
 
Happy Monday friends!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!